Do You Believe This????

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
It seems it's that time of year again to wish someone a very Happy Birthday. If he would only gain about 2 lbs. per year when I do this he could body slam Randy Orton while his two boys cheered him on!!!

C'mon everyone, please joing me in wishing Michael Trepper, one of the old (not age wise) members of this forum a Very Happy Birthday with Best Wishes for Many, Many More!!

I like to think of Michael as a good friend of mine and want to wish him Happy Birthday on my own! So Happy B-Day Michael. I hope you have a super great day and that the boys & Beka chip in and get you anything you may want.

Happy Birthday My Friend!!

Birthday Balloons.jpg

Uncle Billy

HBD Trep! Enjoy your day and get out and catch a few on this holiday.

Trepper doesn't get older. He just gets skinnier!! :lol: (I wish I had that "problem"! :D )

In the great words of Alan Hale, "Happy Birthday lil' buddy!!" :)

Keep It up Trep.You can catch me...Happy B-Day buddy

Thanks Uncle Billy and the rest of the NTOWS family! I fished twice the weekend (Yesterday and today), Eli and I fished Sun AM and ended up with a 5lb Striper (Eli's of course he always beats me in size) and a 3lb Spot (mine), plus some other fish in the mix. Went out again this AM by myself for some quiet time, and with a tip from a friend locally, ended up with almost 30 fish in 1 creek channel from 6:30am till noon! A mix of Spots, LM and White Bass!

Had a great pizza lunch with the family and now heading out to shoot BB guns with the kids!

Trep

2009%20Sept%206%20Eli%20and%20Dad%20fish%20for%20web.jpg

Happy Birthday Michael... You are the only guy around here who is thinner than the candles on his cake...;)

Back