My Bad - Again!

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Please help me in apologizing for missing two birthday's that weren't on my calendar.:(:angry:

December 6th. was BYRON COOLEY'S Birthday and I'm so sorry I missed it Byron! I hope you had a great Birthday and I wish you Best Wishes for Many, Many More!:cool:

December 7th., today, is MOFISH'S, Mark Hoffman's, Birthday!! I hope you had a great Birthday Mark with Best Wishes for Many, Many More!!:cool:

Please everyone wish both of our friends a belated Birthday Wish and excuse me for being late..:(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!

Birthday Balloons.jpg

Uncle Billy

Thanks Uncle Billy

Had a great birthday weekend, went to Lake Casitas here in So Cal on Saturday with my youngest son. Sunday I chilled and all my kids took me to Outback Steak House for dinner. Good times:D

Man, I completely missed this thread. Been down with a cold for the last two days and up to my eyeballs in school, plus my boy has a cold as well.

Thanks for remembering, Uncle Billy, and thanks everyone for the kind wishes! My birthday was spent at work, followed by a quick bite to eat at McDonald's, and wrapped up with a four-hour marketing class. What a way to turn 45!