Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I'll be signing off in a bit for the trip into the DFW area. Going to have TDay with my side of the family, including my two younger brothers. The three of us haven't all been in the same place/time in about 32 years. Will also get to see our son and his wife; along with Judy's Mom who turns 90 next spring.

So, here is a heartfelt wish that all of you are able to enjoy the Holiday with your family and friends. I know that this group will, but let's all remember to raise a glass and prayer tomorrow, for all of our service men and women around the world.

And one last wish, that the Lions remain on track for their 'Perfect Season'. :p

Happy Thanksgiving to All! :D

Tex

Thanks Tex,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

Mark

Amen to that TEX......have a safe trip and I'm withya on the wish for a perfect season....I hope they get absolutely pummeled on National TV. Nobody deserves a pumpkin pie in the face more than William Clay Ford!! (Well...Marinelli does too, but the owner should get the BIGGEST one,..FIRST!!)

Ya'll have a good turkey day.....

Peace,

Mac
BassFan23Zoom.jpg

And, a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yours...:D

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.. Great Toon Mac!:D And Tex, I'm so glad you're getting together with your brother's after all those years. That's great too..

My niece invites Nancy and I over every year for Thanksgiving Dinner but this year I'm not really up to going anywhere and my lead dog Sandy, is very sick all of a sudden and we don't know why so Nancy's staying home too. This has us both worried sick but we have great hopes that this Thanks Giving will be memorable..

All of you traveling, please be careful while driving and watch out for the other guy!:eek:

Uncle Billy

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Slept in until 10am. Going to eat and ride my Harley in this 60 degree weather. Best Thanksgiving ever! I finally got to stay home. :D

I'm stuffed!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, my extended NTOWS tribe members!

Latest posts

Back