Merry Chirstmas and Happy New YEar

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
After today I'll be on vacation. So I'm taking the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year. Please be safe on the roads if you are driving. If you have lost your job, I'm praying that you will find something. If someone in your family isn't doing well, I'm praying for them to get better. If you are in the military I'm praying for your safe return and thanking you for your service and for your families at home. Take the time to pray for the service men and women away from home and in the hospitals. All in all, pray!

Barry from Louisiana :)

Thanks for the kind wishes, both for the Holiday, and 'other' items.

We'll be staying close to home and enjoying the holiday with friends (did family celebration last week).

Tex

Thanx and all you guys do the same, I'm in the middle of batteling pneumonia, it sucks very bad, tryin to keep goin act like my lungs aren't filled with fluid so my 2 kids have a good christmas.:(:)

right back at you all. One more conference call and I;m off till the 5th of the new year. Winter storm warning, looks like Christmas will be between a white and a "white-out" tomorrow.

Mike, get well. make sure you have that pneumonia knocked back before you push yourself. I know from experience that you can get worse before you get better when you think you're on the road to recovery and its just a drug induced euphoria. The kids will understand. hopefully they will be totally engrossed with their gifts and not notice too much.

Merry Christmas,Happy New Year & Happy Hanukkah. May the N/Y be safe & with tight lines.

God bless us all.;)

Merry Christmas all!! My family at home will be praying for health, happiness, and blessings for all of my NTOWS family going into and through 2009. God Bless you all and keep you close to Him, remembering the reason for this season! :D

Merry Christmas, everyone!

And Trep, Happy (belated) Hanukkah!

Merry Christmas! Here's wishing for health, happiness, and ... better economic times!

paul

Merry Christmas.

Happy holidays.

And a happy Hanukkah.

Should cover about everybody. Be safe and TRY not to eat too much.

Steve

It's Christmas eve....all you fishermen get to bed or Toxic the Fishing Santa will not show up at your house tonight!!:lol::lol: Actually, that could be a good thing!!:p

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to my NTOWS friends!!

TOXIC

I am wishing very hard for everyone of my friends here on N.T.O.W.S. to have a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.:cool: Nancy and I are trying to make it nice and quiet. We have a very god friend who has come by for Christmas Breakfast and Mimosa's for at least the last 20 years. And my best friend, wife and two boys have come to dinner for at least 25 years.:) So, I can semi-sleep in and when the first string leaves I can nap for a couple more hours.;):lol:

Everyone who is traveling this Holiday please be very, very careful okay??

Again, Merry Christmas

Uncle Billy

Ps; Mike, take care with that pneumonia and do what the Doctor's tell you to do.:p

Latest posts

Back