Happy Thanksgiving NTOWS !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !! Take a minute to thank our Vets, and the troops serving now. Thanks to everyone here for all the help you have given me thru the year. Special thanks to Rich for this site, it is the best!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend.

Bubby:)

Back to ya and all my friends here. I am back in Virginia and of course a cold front moves in. Carlos is dunking dead fish for Mr Whiskers and my tournament partner is tied up with a sick family. I thought about getting the little boat out for some crappie action but I am just too lazy!! So it looks like no fishing for me. Everybody give thanks because no matter what your situation, you always have something to be thankful for.

TOXIC

May the thanksgiving turkey tiptoe lightly thru your giblet gravey. I hope everyone has a great day, and many more.

Jim

Everyone enjoy your holiday with family and friends... I enjoy all of my friends here; so to them, all of you, Happy Thanksgiving.

striper fishing in the morning, football, food. this is a great holiday, happy thanksgiving all!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! No matter what your beliefs, give thanks tommorrow

for all the blessings you have received in your life.:) Remember, it could always be worse.;)

PS Thanks Rich Stern!!

I've lost 29 pounds in the last 2 months thanks to Byetta and a good diet regime.

Got a feeling I'm gonna mess some of that up tomorrow:D

Have a great day tomorrow and thanks for being so kind to this old Coal Miner.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. Be safe, enjoy your family and friends.

And the football games. :)

Happy T-Day to all from Georgia.

Spending the day with family at my house, football and fishing several time thru the weekend.

Special thoughts for the military fokes and families.

You all be safe.

Dan

happy Thanksgiving ya'all!!!!!

Welcome home Hammer...try calling me sometime so we can hoook up!

I wish you all a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!! I'm heading to N FL Friday to work off the tryptophan on some big heads. See y'all in a week! ;)

I'm a little late to the party, but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Steve

Latest posts

Back