Happy Birthday Too...

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Dear NTOWS Brothers and Sisters,

As most of you know, when I know of someone's birthday I usually post a Happy Birthday wish here on N.T.O.W.S. and ask for you to join me in doing so. This time another member reminded me of a birthday coming up. This was a long time member who was born in 1950 and left us in 2006, way too early. There is a picture of her on the Memorial Page, which is under the 'more' section and then 'Memorial'. I sure wish she was around just to wish Happy Birthday too! I considered her a friend and I miss her to this day. She's the one who gave me the name 'Uncle Billy".

After I learned that today would have been her birthday, I figured to just go ahead and write a Happy Birthday post like I would do for anyone else. Then I thought that wouldn't be fair to new members who didn't know her and after sending Birthday Blessings would learn she was no longer with us and feel bad or hurt.

I know that there were a few members who didn't like her, mainly because of her 'situation' but she was always nice to me and she loved this site very much. So I just want to say, Happy Birthday and God Bless to you Staci Matheis! I wish you were still here, then I wouldn't have to do the birthday greetings, and selfishly, I miss you.:(

47b8df39b3127cceb4e418c49db900000020102AZNnLRk5csa

UNCLE Billy

Nice tribute Bill... Staci and I became friends through this board and I spent time fishing and hunting with her... She was genuinely one of te most caring people I have even known... While she could be "contentious" she always saw the good in everyone... I, too, still miss her prsence here...

I was fortunate enough to have been given two momentos by her mother. I have one of the purple sqeaky toys that was her Avatar on several websites and I have the predator call that we used on a few shared coyote hunts...

Uncle Billy.... great post. It is hard to lose a friend... prayers sent for her family.

Buby

Great post Uncle Billy,

Staci was always nice to me here, and although we never got the chance to meet,she always had an invite to come fishin' on my boat. Sadly things never worked out for that. My thoughts are with you Bill, and Greg, and anyone else here who became friends with her. "Situation" or not she always made me feel welcome here and part of the NTOWS family. She is missed here, and won't be forgotten. Mike

Wishing Staci was here to celebrate with us.....I ahd the priviledge to know her as Staci and as Scott, but in either case, the heart was the same.

Miss you my friend.....:(

Thanks for remembering, Bill. She was a great guy. I miss her too.:(

Harpo

Latest posts

Back