Gotta Brag - Noah's CC team 1st in state!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Guys - Just had to post how proud I am of my older boy Noah. He started his first sport this year at the age of 12, Cross Country. He is in 7th grade so he runs the Jr/Middle school team. He has been working really hard this year since starting last May in practice. The team had State finals today, out of 16 schools and well over 100 boys in the 1.5 mile race, Noah came in 10th overall, and his team took 1st place by a wide margin. He has been running between 3-5 miles a day (a lot more then I could ever run, let alone today!!! LOL).

Heading out for a victory dinner!

Trep

Excellent... Way to go Noah! Proud parents get a little recognition also... They gotta drive!;)

Congrats Noah!!! It is refreshing to hear things like this. Trep, you and the Mrs. should be proud.

Bubby:)

Way to go Noah!!!

Congrats! Hard work DOES pay off!

Hurray for Noah!!!!! That even makes me feel good Trep.. Tell him Uncle Billy sends his congratulations.:cool: I haven't run like that in a long, long time and huge amount of pounds ago.:D

Uncle Billy

Tell him to keep it up. Our school's CC team is always a top 10 in the state. In fact two years ago they had the national champion runner. He received a full ride to Florida State!

They also had shirts that said, "Our sport is your sport's punishment!"

Way to go Noah!

Randy!

Randy - After the awards ceremony he got a shirt made up with State Champion on one sleeve, Top 10 on the other, and on the back it says "Why are all of you chasing me?" LOL!!

Latest posts

Back