Good Sunday Morning to All Y'all!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Well its Sunday night here in Shangai, busy day for me catching up on email, eating and I did a few hours walk/tour of the area we will live.

And wouldn't you know it I found live FISH!! Of course, the issue of a "no-fishing" sign and the fact it was outside a Mall might stop me!!!!! LOL

I did see HUGE goldfish (figure they are Chinese carp) in the lakes/canals that run through the apartment complex, I just need to find out from the management company if I can fish for them. I saw what looked like a 5-8lb at least one crusing the shallows!! Wonder what kind of lures they'll hit??? LOL

Oh well, gotta grab a beer, pain meds and watch a movie before actualy having to go to the Office in the morning.

JD - I hope you are getting better each day!

Rusty - Glad your dad is on the mend!!

loads of fish.JPG

Morning all.

Trep, the way that those fished are stacked up, I'd try shooting them with a bow/arrow or a .22. :)

Bob G.

Morning all, and good night Trepper! Hook and a bread ball. That's all you will need.

Hot and humid here in E. Texas, although gorgeous this morning. Dock work is getting closer. Running the lift cables today, then assemble the 'cradle' and get it finalized.

Tex

I wonder what the Chinese phrase is for; "Why is that skinny white guy fishing for our gold fish in the mall?"

Well, I'm sure if we bug Trepper we'll find out>>>

Good morning all... and stay tuned for the next episode of Jar Jar visits China...:D

Those are Koi. I have a little pond with them in it. Colored carp, plain and simple. Hearty dudes, they stay out there even through the winter when the pond freezes.

Go to bed Trepper.

TOXIC

Yes Sir Old Uncle Tox, 2 beers, a pain pill and a sleeping pill, off to slumberland!! Can't wait to see the wonderus things i'll find here in the mornign!! Hopefuly you'll all stop by my place and wish my wife an early Anniversary (ours is on Sat for 16 years) and drop presents befited to Trep coming home Firday night - Beer, tequila, chocolate and a few good dvds!!!! LOL

Have a great Sunday my friend!!

Trep out

Back