Good Morning!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Good Morning Gang - Up early, Eli's got Pink Eye and the "killer chijuajah" (our 22lb mixed breed chijuajah Lucy, who is the nicest dog) decided 1am was "PARTY" time!! So between waking Eli up every 4 hours for his eye drops and the dog, I am DOG tired!!!! LOL

TGIF, gonna be fishing either this afternoon or in the morning.

Oh, and i'll some HUGE news next week to post!!!

Trep

Morning all. Beautiful weather here again south La. CAn't wait for Saturday. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled and safe day and weekend.

Barry from La. :)

Morning. Off to Lawrence Kansas for the K.U. Relays. My daughter is one of 5,000 athelets invited to this track meet for this 3 day event. Have a good one, Chris F.:D

Don't you just hate it, when someone get's up early with all kinds of vim and vigor (I cleaned that up, since it's Friday), first thing in the morning - before coffee! He's probably been in the home brew already. Eye drops for Eli, drink a beer. Repeat until eye is better or drunk as a skunk!

A little overcast here this morning (E. Texas), but pleasant. Supposed to be a great weekend.

Tex

Finally warming up here in southern Maine....upper 60's today. Now if the ice would just melt off the lakes.................:(

Lamar

Morning: Busy this morning trying to clean up some drawings.;)

Almost 60 out already.:)

Rich - ROTFLMAO!!!! No i'm fixed (or is that broken) so if "were" pregnant again its the Cable guy!!!! LOL

And NO Mike L. its not boat related, though it does involve water!!

Im guessing that Trep is buying a house on the water.

so the next rally is at Treps house!!!!!!!:D

We are going to try fishing tomorrow in 30 MPH winds. Rubber worm with 3 lb weight ought to do it.:D

Trep and the word HUGE just doesn't go together:rolleyes: He's moving and the new place is on the water somewhere or he's gotten the OK to go to the rally coming up..

Way to go Mike. Tin is In!!!

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back