GOOD MORNING NTOWS......SATURDAY

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Scott2

Reaction score
GITTY UP! I'm in training for those early morning fishin' days that are a comin'. Actually, the dog woke me up. The coffee is on, bacon's sizzling, egg's are frying, and there's even hot buttery grits for you southern folks. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh, man what a great breakfast, I LOVE bacon, says the NTOWS Rabbi!! Man just don't tell the big guy!!

I'm up, showered and having some juice. Boys has Saturday School at GA State this morning and Beka is working part time at HR Block for a month, so its cool, rainy, and i'm gonna watch the Transporter 2 on my Laptop while they are learning!!

Trep out!

Good morning NTOWS. Snowing here in southern Indiana. Big change from yesterday. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the Super Bowl tomorrow.

bassinboy

Good morning everyone. Rain turning to light snow here.

Steve

Morning all, Gettin ready to hit the road and head back to MD. It's raining cats and dogs here in Fla, I even stepped in a poodle,,,,,,,,,lol. Record setting rains over the last two days, I may have to tow the truck out with the boat. You can keep Lake Toho. I catch more fish on the Conowingo.. I will check back in when I get home sometime Sunday.

Later

BF

Good morning folks, breakfast sounds good Aaron can ya e-mail me some please, the wife is to busy gtting ready to go to the mall with the daughter that's up from B'ham and I'm to lazy to cook this morning. Oh, could you add a little buttermilk gravy and biscuits to that order? :D

The super powered anti-biotics the doc changed me to don't deem to be doing nothing for the bronchitus and sinus infection.

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Good morning all....

Aaron... I'll take a plate over here...

Good afternoon all... Been busy all day getting papers and stuff together for my accountant to do my taxes tonight. Nancy and I have a tax party every year and about five couple come by

to get their taxes done by a friend of mine. I really knew where most of the tax stuff was but if I didn't pretend to search for them I'd have to help Nancy clean.:rolleyes:

Everyone have a great and safe evening.

Uncle Billy

Back