Good morning & HAPPY EASTER

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning & HAPPY EASTER:D May God bless all of us. He took our sins away now its up to us !!!

Good morning and HAPPY EASTER GregA., Bill in VA and everyone! A little over an hour to go and I'm off for three days. I'm heading to church on the way home from work.

Have a good day,

Steve

GOOD MORNING-HAPPY EASTER. Going to a crayfish bowl today! I know many of ya'll have never had them, but once you do, you would understand why they are a big deal down south.I hope everyone has a great day....Peace, Kenny

Good morning and Happy Easter to everyone.

Remember it's not about choclate eggs and bunny rabbits. They do taste mighty good though. :D

JDJ... You're right... I do like fried rabbit...

Happy Easter to all...

Thanks for reminding of Passover Tex, our minister just reminded us of how important Passover is to Easter and I forget sometime.

So everyone have Good Passover to as appropriate.

Good afternoon everyone and Happy Easter. It's beautiful here today. I am going to my sister's for dinner and one of my other sister's is visiting from Florida. I haven't seen her for awhile so it will be nice.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back