Good Mornin' NTOWS - Wednesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. High 50's and partly sunny here today. What's the difference between partly sunny and partly cloudy? Chilly or not I have to wash the boat today. If the tides are right, I may do a little fishing and then wash the boat. Still looking for another vehicle but nothing has jumped out at me yet. It looks like the Astros are about done. I was hoping for a seven game series.

What do you all feel about flu shots? I'm going to get one today I think. I know my immune system is a little depressed and don't want to take a chance.

I hope you feel better today JDL.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

I quit takin' flu shots about 4 years ago and am actually doing better about warding off colds and junk since I quit.

I'm a firm believer that society today is only weakining our immune systems with all these antibiotics that they pass out like candy nowadays.

Just one cent;)

BTW...Mornin' Y'all:cool:

Morning All: Another cold wet miserable day. I have seen anumber of vehicles with snow piled on them. Didn't get anything but rain where I live. The higher elevations up into the Adirondack Mountains got hammered.:(

Morning all. Bill, watch those winds today, suppose to be windy. I personally don't take any medication unless it is absolutely necessary. But your doctor would know best for you.

Morning everyone,

This morning they said it was 37 in a city about 50 miles North of us. When the weather turns cold we are usually a few degrees colder than that but it really didn

Good morning everyone. I used to get a flu shot every year until last year. Due to last years shortage of flu vacination, I didn't get one. I worried all winter that I was going to get the flu, I didn't. I'm not sure if I'll get one this year or not. I'm like Aaron, I try not to ever take meds. unless I have to.

Steve

Good Moning,

Bill everyone I know that gets a flu shot not only gets the side affects but also gets the flu. The Doc's ask me if I got one and I said no for the reasons above, thy shake there heads but the nurses say you're riht we don't blame you. Most of them are forced to get them and a lot have bad reactions and gt the flu. I've never had one probaly never will but you need to do what you and your doc hink is best for you.

Take care and good look.

Well, the wife signed us up for the flu shot here at school. They're charging $10.40 per shot this year, and last year it was $8.00, and before that they were free to faculty. It'll be the first flu shot I've had since my last year in the Navy in '92. Hoping it doesn't affect me adversely. :wacko:

Latest posts

Back