Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Everyone,

I woke up early so decided to say hi to y'all. Especially to those who have to head out to work today.. I feel your pain.. Well, I really don't but I thought I better say that in case I need a rear seat.:eek:

I hope y'all got out and did some fishin' this past weekend. Nancy and I got some little things done around the yard and pool so that makes me feel good. A "little at a time"

is my new motto.

Y'all have a safe and great week and if you go on the water, please just be careful.

Uncle Billy

Whatyamean "Especially to those who have to head out to work today"? Its 7pm I just finished dinner and sent the kids down to the convenience store in our complex to get their own desert!!! LOL I gave them a whole $10, oh wait, I gave them 10 RMB which is about $1.32, they'll each get some desert and bring me change!!! I could get used to this!!! LOL!!

Had a good day my first full day at work, and YES Dan N. - I actualy had to go to the office for a full day work, quite a change after working for 2 companies from home the last 9 years!!! I won't complain as I have a driver to/from the office, he came when called to take me to the bank after lunch and back, and took Beka-boys and our part-time maid shopping inbetween.LOL And no the driver/minivan and maid are NOT free, we have to pay for them but they are very reasonable from a cost perspective. And as a foreigner I am NOT driving in China, just as I would not expect someone who doesn't read english to drive in the US, as I don't read Chinese, nor know the rules of the road and the traffic laws, I will spend my $$ on a driver and not do it myself.

Its a life, someone has to live it!!! LOL

Hope you are feeling better every day Uncle Billy!!

Trep

Morning: Been away for a few days fishing a Tournament. I have to get caught up now.:);)

Mornin' 'Yall!!

It's been a warm weekend at the Harpo house. Typically, the A/C went out on Friday afternoon. Fortunately, it hasn't been brutally hot, just in the low 90's but the humidity has been in the 70's too, so the A/C is greatly missed. I took my 30" fan I keep in the garage and put it in the window to exhaust the hot air and draw in cooler night air so with the ceiling fan we slept okay. The A/C guy is coming over this afternoon to give me an estimate on a new unit and recharge the old one. Maybe we can keep it on life support long enough to get a new one installed.

The good news is; I got to get out on the lake in the 591 this weekend. First time since May. It was good to fish off the front of my own boat for a change.

Harpo

Morning all. Glad to see TrepMan jumping in. A small front has brought us slightly cooler temps, and lower humidity - great!

Tex

Latest posts

Back