Good Mornin' NTOWS - Saturday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Looks like we're in for a cold spell here. It's only going to be in the mid 80's and not so humid though we are probably going to have thunderstorms. I am going to get out to my brother-in-laws birthday celebration later today and eat some gard crabs. Yummmmmyyyyyyyy.. I haven't had them too many times this year because the cost was just too high. This time I don't have to pay.:) I don;t know how many of you haven't tried hard crabs but you should given the chance.

Today is the 8 month anniversary of my NO SMOKING!!! Hurray for me!!!! It hasn't been easy but has been easier than I thought it would. You thought I was going to say back fusion anniverasry didn't you me!? I've saved a ton of money and if I could ever get fishing again I could spend it on fishing stuff.

Coffee is on so help yourself. I wasn't up early enough to make for you guys going fishing.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning all....Another hot day here...

Good morning Bill, JR and everyone else. As you both are posting later in the am, I hope that means both of you had good nights.

See ya in the morning,

Steve

Trep, You are funny..:D:D Anyway, mornin all from HOT KY! Fishing tonight with my brother for some LMBs. Played corntoss until 11pm last night in the Church parking lot:):) Kinda sore today but ready for more. All have a safe and God filled day!

Kynitrojeff

Good morning Bill,

Congratulations on quiting.

I hope you enjoy the crabs, it makes me hungry just thinking about them.

I guess we have something else in common I quit smokin 8 months ago also. My cigarette bill is making my boat payment. I don't think quitting did me much good though my cancer has spread to the other lung now making radiation useless except to try to stopp the tuor from bleeding. We start that on Monday and go for two weeks and then tart chemo and hope for the best.

I've gotta tr to go pick up my motocycle at the shop and may try to hit the lake for a while if I can get someone to go with me and help launch it.

Y'all enjoy your day.

morning Bill this is my 9 month anniversary of my stopping smoking I dont know about you but there are times I want a cig so bad I could kill I smoked unfiltered Camels for 50 years but my lung doc says my lungs are clearing up just fine

Latest posts

Back