Happy New Year to the NTOWS Family!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

For me, I'm going to make certain that I get the Stratos back ready for the water and get back to doing some fishing. It's now officially been over a YEAR since I last fished out of my own boat, much less fished.

I hope that everyone had a good time last night (those that celebrated), and are safe and sound this morning. I finished up my 3 week 'orientation/transition' in Omaha and am now back home in the DFW area. I go to my permanent location in N. Fort Worth (Alliance Airport Area) on Monday, where I'll be working out of.

Now, if I could just manage to snag that MegaMillions Jackpot . . . . ;)

Tex

Happy New Year to you also Tex and, to all here! I'm sorry to tell you though that I intend to snag that Mega Millions pot. I've been playing twice weekly now for several years and I'm long overdue. But, what the heck, I'd be happy to split it with you!:D

Happy New Year, Tex. I hope everyone here at NTOWS, and their families have the best year ever.

Bubby:)

Happy New Year All! Balmy 62 degrees here in South Carolina:cool:

JP

Happy New Year to all! With hunting season two weeks from closing here in West TN I'm starting to think about fishing! We sure need lots of rain here all the lakes are low with some like Reelfoot being at a 25 year low. Without lots of rain my tourny season may be scratched.

I'll sixth it, Happy New Years to al my Nitro Friends.

I usually fish new years day with Mike (Trepper) but forcast for to day was thunder storms and they were right on. So we fished yesterday, just one day early. Not a great day on the lake as fish goes but fun with a buddy.

Football to day was a wash. My team, Michigan didnt even show up to the game, well they did but bad play calls blew the game also the other team was darn good.

Hope eveybody had a great day and look forward to a good year. Also prayers and thiughts for the men and women in the service and thier families.

Dan

Happy New Year. My family was here:D:D:D:D:D And we went out for our traditional Indian dinner. My new years resolution is:

1 Get Back to DC and the Family

2 Get Back to DC and the Family

3 Get Back to DC and the Family

4 Get Back to DC and the Family

5 Get Back to DC and the Family

6 Get Back to DC and the Family

7 Get Back to DC and the Family

....and that the economy get out of the crapper so that I don't have to close any more banks!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back