Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'all..

It's supposed too be a beautiful day here today so I think I'll do some more bank fishing. I didn't have much luck last week when I tried but I'm just not ready to launch and run the boat by myself.

I've been sitting here all evening and late into the night trying to program a new remote control I got for my TV and other components. It's a Harmony 880 and is supposed to be great but I don't understand what the directions are trying to tell me sometimes.:eek: It's hooked up to my USB port on the computer and is supposed to download the commeands that you need. Well, not for me:lol: I'll try again tomorrow afternoon I guess.

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Bill - Good Morning to you and evening to me! Got back from India yesterday late afternoon, took the kids bike riding, slept in this AM, we all went to lunch and then saw Cirque De Soliel. Tired, behind in work after a week out of the country (out of China that is), but taking the AM off for brunch with Beka and a bit around the apartment.

Hope you, Nancy and the pups are doing well. And good luck catching!!

Trep

Wild and crazy weather here in Oklahoma this morning. A tropical storm up from the Gulf intensified, instead of weakening, as it moved north resulting in the closest thing we've ever seen to a hurricane. So much flash flooding around that even I-40 was closed for several hours. Also straight line winds over 80 mph leveled barns, hangers, and mobile homes all over the state. Glad I wasn't out on the lake.

Weather here has been wet and drissly if thats even a word ! Over-cast but temp. wise holding in the 70's. I m just going to surf a little bit then vegatate in front of the tube..Man freedom is a great thing.

MG

Hey all,

Happy late Sunday. Was out on the water so that is why I'm posting late. Caught some fish got some sun and and fun.

Hope all hade a good day.

Dan

Evening all. Worked on my 'lake pump' today and got it back on line. Watering some of the stressed out back yard. Going to 're-fix' the cradle lift this week. Also, got a small window unit installed in our 'sun room' off the back of the house (part of the original construction of the house - not an add-on, but no A/C into the room. Picked up a 6,500 btu unit that seems to do the trick out there and make it manageable. On sale for $100.00 at home depot.

Later. Busy week.

Tex

Latest posts

Back