Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Everyone.. I hope at least someone got out to do a little fishing yesterday.

We had some horrible thunder a little while ago and it's slightly raining right now but that's all

and I hope it stays that way. This "big storm" thing has some people going crazy around here.

I went up to Food Lion about 6:00 p.m. for some hamburger rolls and you could hardly get in.

It was like right after a hurricane alert. Literally ALL of the bread products were gone.

I need some "Little Tavern" hamburgers. They're like White Castle and were Washington/Baltimore located. Ok, can someone in the mid-west please send me a bag of sliders? Address in profile..

Everybody have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Morning All: I finally took my new Pantera IV (Kitty Cat) out for a run yesterday. All I can say is WOW. I'm going to be smiling for a long time to come. P.S. water temp was 38 degrees and we caught 8 smallmouth and one walley just playing around with some tube baits. I've got a long ways to go to get this 200 OPTI broke in. I'll give you some numbers then.:):wub:

Morning everyone. Beautiful day here in E. Texas. We sent the storm East - sorry guys, but we had enough!

Walked down to the water and threw a worm for about 30 minutes this morning. Nothing, but I enjoyed it.

Tex