Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - Monday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'all.. Yep, it was my birthday yesterday the 18th and Carlos told on me. I sure don't know how he found out..BUT thanks CIII, I appreciate it!:eek: I'm looking to get out a little when the weather changes for the better but I don't know where or when. BBC is having a get together on the Potomac sometime this spring but I don't remember the date. That would be nice but not like a NTOWS rally anywhere. I know I can't go alone so I'm playing it by ear.. That darn Toxic had someone break his seat so he didn't have to take me out. That's not very fair.:p

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Good morning everyone. Happy Birthday, Uncle Billy. Hope you had a great one and have many, many more.

Bubby:)

Morning all!!! Had a great weekend. Couldn't go fishing Sunday because of the wind. DRAT!!

DId some yard work and took a nap. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day.

BArry from La.:)

Great morning all from "waiting on the rain" Ky. God bless and have a great day.

Jeff

Morning from the chilly North Country. Snow today and tomorrow and then hopefully a heat wave. Happy Birthday Uncle Billy:)

Morning all....tired and watching teh snow here this morn. Switching to rain/sleet and all rain later in the day. 60 degrees by Thursday.....Happy Spring!

Mini

Morning everyone. Got my Texas fishing license yesterday, and I'm still not considered a resident! It will be several weeks before all the cars and such are registered, so that I can get a TDL, so we read up on the TPWD site and found out to 'qualify' for a resident fishing license, I need to live here 6 months. So, we just went ahead and bought the out-of-state, for I don't want to be busted on my own property.

Very windy and overcast yesterday and today. Drowned a few minners with no luck yesterday.

Supposed to be getting details on a new job assignment this week.

Go Aggies! Sweet 16! Been a long time.

Have a great week, everyone. :D:D:D

Tex

Back