Good Monday Morning - NTOWS !

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Good morning. Cool here in E. Texas with a freeze warning in effect for the AM (Tuesday Morning). Around 42 this morning.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and is ready for the week and the upcoming Holiday Weekend.

Tex

we got two inches of slop on the ground and tree limbs are all hanging down. REALLY tired of this, this year.

It was 71 here yesterday, spent a lovely day on the Potomac river. Rainy today, taking the truck in for oil change and inspection. Daughter is on spring break, we are going to run down to Bass Pro look around and have lunch. How bad is it when I am Pro Staff for them and she has never been in a store:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Morning. 25 with a wind chill of 10 here in Western Kansas. Will the water ever warm up? Have a good one, Chris F.

Morning 46 her in Atlanta, 30+ mph winds, the front is coming through, may get snow flurries tonite!

Fished twice this weekend, Sat with Eli (3 fish to the boat), and Sun with Dan (we got skunked). But any weekend you can get on the water twice to fish is a good weekend!

Trep

Mornin. Woke up to Flurries. Just wonderful :angry:

Derek Chance

BTS / KVD Line & Lure

Hi-Tech Collision

Stahlman Powersports

4-6 inches of SNOW today, another 2-4 possible tonight for a total snow fall of 6-10".

And I was on the lake yesterday....

I am sick and tired of snow.

never thought I would say this but this past winter is letting thoughts of "snowbirding" creep into my head.

Morning all! Worked in the yard with mid 70's yesterday. Today we're not expected to break 50!! To say it's windy here would put it mildly. I could have swore earlier that I saw a house go flying by through the air, shortly followed by an old woman pedalling a bike!!!! :lol::D

Latest posts

Back