GOOD LUCK TERI C

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Clayton

Reaction score
Just thought about Teri C, think she is in a Pro Tx this week and wishing the best and safe

trip, hope she brings home the $$....

She's fishing the BASS weekend series national championship at Guntersville! you GO GIRL!! Make us proud!

Good luck Teri... Luck is a result of effort and opportunity...:)

Good luck Teri!! We're all pulling for you to win, but have a good time and enjoy yourself! :D

Thank for the post. I sucked it up at Guntersville. Blanked Day 1 and 2, didn't fish Day 3 cuz lots of people bolted for home.

I fished with a complete A-Hole on Day 1. First time that actually happened to me. He actually slapped me as hard as he could across the back while I was bent down with the net to get his fish that got off....wasnt my fault, not even near the net. I am no sissy and it really hurt. He was rude, crude and made me never want to fish tournaments again. Tournament director found out about everything (not sure how cuz I only told a few people) but he called me that night and asked if I wanted him disqualified. I should have but didn't. He had my phone number and I would be there 2 more days. He definitely would have looked me up and I didn't want to deal with it. Now I understand why women dont report the things that happen to them.

Day 2 was better. I caught fish but all short. We left an area that we should have stayed in. I am positive we both would have weighed a limit by the end of the day. He left to flip grass and they just werent biting in the grass.

No excuses. I was totally disappointed to blank in the Nationals and really didn't want to fish tournaments anymore. I am getting over it. Who knows what next year holds.

Thanks for the support. Sorry to disappoint.

Lady, you can't never disappoint us. Ya hear??!! ;)

I always say, "any tourney you can walk away from is a good tourney." :D I would sure like to know if the fella you fished with day 1 lived near me or within reach. He needs a speaking to. :angry: Words can be said in a T or anywhere for that matter, but once a hand is drawn on another, especially a lady, something need be done. PM me if you'd like or if there's anything you need or I can do to help. :cool:

You done good sister and don't let weighing fish or not creep into your head and change that. (Particularly some azzhat that don't understand how life goes in a civilized society. :p )

Your still a hero to me and I'll haul your water any place, any time. :)

Thanks Dan. In retrospect, I should have knocked him off the boat but I think I was in shock that he actually slapped me. I did say a few choice words. Luckily it was about 2:30 when he did it and weigh in was at 3pm. I was HOT! and he knew it. Said he just treated me like on of his fishing buddies. I highly doubt he would have done that to a guy cuz he would have gotten his ars kicked.

He was from NY and fishes Champlain alot. Was the only guy from the Weekend Series to make the Nationals or so he said. His name was George Young maybe. Not sure on the last name. He didn't place in the money so I felt God's revenge cuz he did have a good day 1. He is sponsored by St Croix and I thought about writing them and telling them what an a-hole they have representing them.

It wasn't me either. He got in a fight on the water with another guy over a spot. He did pull right up in front of the guy then went around him and back around. The guy finally started going off and they both yelled for awhile. After it was over, he asked me if he was in the wrong and I just said "Dude I don't know". He said "You have to have an f&^%ing opinion" so I told him I thought he was wrong. OMG, did I hear about it. He also told me he measures his fish with his *man part* and that's how he knows they are 12 inches at home. PPLLLEEEAAAAASSSEEEE!

I actually teared up when I got in the car from a horrible day. I rarely tear so I was pretty upset. I went to Applebees bar and drank for a bit before returning to the people I stayed with. I said when tournament fishing wasn't fun anymore, I would just go back to fishing for fun. They do have a women's series put together by the LBAA for next year so I might do that and forget about the guys series. Not sure.

Teri,

Can't second guess you7r decision not to report him. But, think this through next time (and there will be many more tournaments for you...I hope never another A-hole, but if) Would you want someone else to experience what he did...just a big bully... Don't knock him on his ass but report him. Let the tourney folks deal with him so no one else evr has to again. He must try to weigh lots of short fish back home...

Unreal. We will be discussing this again. I know some people in NY

Teri,

I guess I need to reign myself in when we fish together in the MVM next year, eh???

Really, bummer for sure. You were too nice for not speaking your mind and I understand hindsight in this one.

Hang in there and plug away;learn from this and carry on.

get some!

He's a no body. Don't waste any time on him. I'll bet LaMoy knows him. You wanna know what's in his bank account.....or have him audited by the Feds?:lol:

TOXIC

On edit....Is this the jackwagon?
George Yund.jpg

http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/media/angler?anglerId=7895

LOL@ Tox,..........(Note to self,.."Let Tox catch EVERYTHING next year,..even the BIG ones!!) :lol:;)

Just in case anybody wants to drop him a note.....:lol:

George Yund

P.O. Box 6966

Albany NY, 12206

Email: [email protected]

Web:

Phone: 518-522-7818

St Croix

Pro-Staff Member Since: 1996

Fishing Since: Age 10

Guiding Since:

Professional Guide?

Fishing Type: Freshwater

Primary Species Fished: Largemouth Bass

Favorite Fishing Technique: Flipping, Dropshot

Favorite St. Croix Rod(s): XS69MLXF Legend Xtreme Spinning, PM610MF Premier Musky

TOXIC

LOL @ Tox. The only bad thing is my information is out there too!

No need to write him. I firmly believe in Karma. For example, the 5 lb largemouth that went sailing off his hook. The fish Gods decided he didn't deserve that fish.

He also owns Albany Nursery. I could go on forever!!:lol: I'm not putting anything up that is not public information. I'm sure his sponsor(s) wouldn't be happy about his conduct. That's why it usually is so hard to get on a pro-staff. If I ever see him, I'll give him a good pat on the back, just for you!!:p

TOXIC

We will hook him up. I may be old, but can still do the hook and jab!

Mac, no way dude on him with the fish! We can still make him walk back to the ramp! HAHAHAHAHA

Hey Carlos.... Wanna do "just one more mission"? I bet we can do more of an attitude adjustment than anyone else here...:eek:

Can't beleive people actually act like that, hope you never draw that kind of person again! I'm glad you were able to go out the next day and have fun catching shorts. There were probably a lot of people at home wishing they were where you were!

Latest posts

Back