Gone Fishing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobcat University

Reaction score
Not yet but I'll be heading to Choke Canyon around noon today. Hopefully the water won't be mirky and I won't have any problems getting my boat to plane. I haven't put it on the water since I got the alarm a couple of weeks ago. I took it to the boat shop and was told that it overheated because I pushed the rpm's too high when I was going to plane. So I'm expecting a good day of fishing without any boat issues. Will give you all an update tonight or tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!

Well... Didja' go? How did you do? I had a blast last time I went catching them on top all day long. Missed going this weekend. Probably going to go scour four fingers and some of the south shore this coming Saturday.

All the best,

Glenn

OK you two, the way the wind has been blowing I haven't moved mine out of it's shed.

Good to hear about Choke though.

Yeah, I know Jim. The wind that was whipping through this week made me think of one thing - How bad is it going to be on Choke? :blink:

I like to fish there, but MAN... when that wind comes up, I'm looking for shelter. The last time I got into really bad wind there, the only place I could even stand on the front deck was in the little cove between the South Shore ramp and the dam, and even there, I was getting worn out from trying to stay in the boat. Glad I bought my leaning post with me that day, as there is no way I could have stood up to fish. Now, I bring it with me every time I go. Most of the time I like to take it out of the boat, but fishing Choke had me rethink that.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back