going to be a wet weekend on the eastern sea board

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
Looks like the central gulf is going to be spared from Ernesto but Florida has a couple of bad days ahead. If it goes the way they are planning you all on the eastern seaboard are going to have a wet holiday weekend. Probably not the best weekend to camp.

Have the eastern states been getting a lot of rain? If so 6 inches of rain isn't something to look forward to this weekend.

Have any of you had to change your plans for the weekend ahead yet?

Yeah...I'm hoping it don't ruin my weekend here in Ohio:angry:

It poured all day yesterday here in pa.We got alot of rain.It flooded my whole yard and got some water in the basement.

SURPRISINGLY ... our forecast for Fri & Sat is NICE!

Could change but, I hope not:cool:

Rain here today and the hurricane is suppose to affect our weather starting Wed.

Jeff in KY

I need some rain water for my pond. It droped big time this summer. Bring on the rain.:D:D:lol::lol:

Latest forecast here in NC is for it to rain HARD Thursday through most of Friday with partial clearing. As of right now, they are saying the weekend will be partly cloudy and dry.......except for all the H2O laying on the ground in the DOVE fields! Better run a test on the old 4x4 to make sure it is good to go.

Bryan

We could use the rain in the Mid-Atlantic area (PA notwithstanding). Its been dry dry dry here in the Northern VA/Southern MD area. The Occoquan Reservoir was drained for some dam work earlier this summer and the levels are still several FEET below normal. I also noticed Lake Anna to be down a bit as well. Even with the wet wet spring we had, the summer has been so dry, experts are saying we're in a mini-drought. So the remnants of Ernesto will be mostly welcome, even if it does ruin the fishing/bbq'ing for the weekend.

They are saying rain up here in the north east for the entire long weekend :(

We just finished with Ernesto. Charlotte area got between 4-6" of 'wet', depending upon where you were at. Combination of a low that was here, then Ernesto.

Supposed to be nice most of the weekend (cloudly today). Crazies will be on the big brown muddy lakes this weekend in force.

Tex

Latest posts

Back