TRACKER/NITRO Owners tournaments taking shape

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Pepper

Reaction score
An update. I have narrowed down the lakes for the schedule in 09', as well entry fees, payouts, and locations.

NORTH: St. Johns out of Palatka Ramp, Harris Chain out of Hickory Ramp, Panassofkee ramp to be determined later, Orange Lake ramp to be determined, and Suwanee River TBD.

Central: Kissimmee out of Camp Mack (may lock into Toho), East Lake Toho, John's Lake, Lake Parker out of public ramp, and Toho ONLY out of Southport Ramp.

South: Okeechobee out of Clewiston, Istakpoga out of 98 Ramp, Arbuckle TBD, June TBD, and Crooked out of Bob's Landing.

Classic Location: Kissimmee out of Camp Mack

TRACKER/NITRO OWNERS RUN AND GUN SHOOTOUT LOCATION: TOP SECRET!

Payouts are 80/20 with 10% going to RUN AND GUN SHOOTOUT fund, and 10% going to circuit cost (website upkeep, advertising, etc..).

Annual membership fee (non refundable) is $40 (will be free if you keep reading lol)

Lifetime Membership fee is $100.

Entry Fees for divisional tournaments is $60, $10 optional BIG BASS.

Entry Fee for Classic tournament is $100, $20 optional BIG BASS.

Entry Fee for "Run and Gun Shootout" is FREE ENTRY!

A "Get To Know You" tournament will be held in September of 2008 (location to be determined soon). Entry fee will be $60. ANYONE WHO FISHES THIS EVENT WILL BE EXEMPTED FROM 09' MEMBERSHIP DUES AND ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY ENTRY FEES.

State size exemptions will be pulled for each event, and these tournaments will be single person tournaments only.

In the coming weeks and months I will be trying to pull in corporate sponsors to raise the "Run and Gun Shootout" purse ammounts. The more people I have on an intent list, the better pull I'll have. I don't need money yet, but if interested in participating please email me your name, address, and a phone number so I have solid numbers to present to sponsor prospects.

I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow Tracker and Nitro owners out there, and feel this trail will be a fun way to bring our common interest together. You may email me at [email protected] .

Where are you advertising this?? Might want to put it in the BBC in the NITRO Owners forum. Wish it was in Virginia. Might take shape and you can expand. My only comment....Why single person? A lotta guys use T's as a way to get out with their buddys. In a team format (not draw) you always have the option to fish alone if you want.

TOXIC

This sounds very cool........my club has many nitro/tracker owners and I will be passing the word on. If need be you can contact me about water levels in this area. Im minutes from Lake Okeechobee/Clewiston area and fish the other destinations as well.

Mike Gershberg

Royal Palm Beach Bassmasters- President

Bass Pro Shops Pro Staff- Dania Bch, Ft Lauderdale

[email protected]

I'm with toxic on the singles thing.I never fish a tournament without my partner(wife).I fish a monthly club with an average of 36 boats here in orlando.Since we first joined we were the only male female couple but now we have 5.I hate to admit it but the women get lucky alot.Oh yea and when the fish arent biting.lol:p I would make it a couples tournament if it were me.Just my 2 cents.

Believe it or not I prefer to guide husband and wife outings the most!! Why.....because women will usually LISTEN to what you tell them and will DO what you tell them to do.:lol: Guys have this macho thing going a lot of the time where they are trying to impress or outfish the women. It can get comical. Back to the subject, a team format with no penalty to fish single would/should draw more people.

TOXIC

I'll consider making it a 2 man deal if I get more request to do so.

What do the rest of you think? Let me know, it's the only way to make this trail geared towards what most everyone wants. My goal is for everyone to have a great time competeting against other owners. Tell friends, club mates, family, to get on here and post your thoughts, suggestions, etc..

Latest posts

Back