New Fishing Partner

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Harrison

Reaction score
Well y'all,

Looks like the girlfriend decided that she needed a new puppy. Which we ALL knows means I now have a new puppy. They said it's mother was a Lab and the father was a Terrier something. I'm hoping it shares more of the father's traits and is smaller. Whether or not the "boss" cares, this dog will eventually have some water legs.

On a sidenote, I did manage to go fishing twice in the past week at the local water supply 10hp restriction lake. First day was for about 2 hours and I caught one nice and ROUND FAT keeper size bass on a Chomper and my dad was skunked. This past saturday, I caught two on a white 7" worm and lost a keeper size at the boat. This time my dad caught one right off the bat, then jinx the trip by saying, "Looks like it's gonna be a good day!!" He always does that crap. Oh well, it was good out on the water. This friday I'm gonna be taking my boat to my dad's cuz we have to do some rewiring on the lower unit (my motor has electric shift, no linkage) and a few other things on the OLD boat/motor. Hopefully I'll get to get her wet for the first time in 2 years. Memorial Day weekend is already planned and requested off for work. I hope Truman isn't too crowded (yeah right). Well, looks like rain or clouds most of this week and since I'm also working 6 days, it'll be awhile until my next fishing trip.

Mike Harrison aka StanAramus the Great

P.S. Anyone have a clue what the best way to run something through my carbs/motor to clean out any carbon or build up. I also want to change the plugs since they are the original ones since I bought the boat over 7 years ago so anything that will foul them out won't hurt. Speaking of plugs, anyone recommend something for my 55hp johnson???? Sorry for the long post.

Dang, I was all ready to submit a picture of the puppy and didn't set it up before submitting.

Mike

By the way her name is Zoey.
zoey.gif

Latest posts

Back