Garmin 240 installation

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Burnette

Reaction score
What is the best way to get power to a bow mounted fish finder. Installion on a pb 175. Thanks, Rick in Mobile

Just mounted one on my 185 sport, I just ran the two wires back to the fuse block underneath the dash. If you don't have that option you should have power to the front light, you will just have to have the light switch on to power the unit. Don't use the trolling motor batteries as you will get interference.

I powered my bow mounted 240 from the bow flip light. I never cared for the light so I disconnected it and used the power supply for the Garmin. Has worked out well for me.

I just wired mine to the front light. I just have to keep the switch on when I want to use it. I don't get any interference at all.

I have recently mounted a finder on the front of my Pro Angler. I spliced into the lights, but I had three wires, one ground, one hot when the light switch is on, and the other is constant hot. I spliced into the constant hot.

Rich D

Latest posts

Back