Grizzly 1860 wire routing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFGomer

Reaction score
Picked up a new 1860 recently and need to install a Garmin Echomap. Does anybody know the best way to get the power and transducer wires from the stern to the console? I have been told that these boats have the wires running running up the center under the deck but the wire loom looks like it is routed under the starboard side?

I have been trying to do the same and have had little luck getting the fish tape to get thru to the transom area. It keeps getting blocked by something about half way there. We need Help somebody!

So after messing with it a fair amount it seems that the cable coming off the motor is routed up the starboard side of the center line and just aft of the console it is broken out into the wire bundle that comes up through the console, thereby taking up most, if not all, of the available space. I ended up running the fish tape down through a hole in the deck under the front of the console for the transducer cable. Then when I had to run another wire for an accessory panel I just fished it up the port side, next to the battery, with no problems.

I have tried the 2 access points under the console and have tried going from back to front, still keeps hitting something. Maybe I need to try a fiberglass rod type Fish tape.

Latest posts

Back