Fond farewell to Chateau de LaMoy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
To all those have seen my upstate NY "mansion", I am selling it in order to buy a cheaper home so I can go pro next year. It is with great regret that I am selling the house, it was a dream of mine that came true after MUCH blood, sweat, and beers. However, sometimes you have to give up one dream to chase another and that is what my wife and I have decided is best to do. We will still live right behind that house on a few lots I bought last year. We're building a new, smaller (well, smaller to us, 1,600 sq ft) house out back.

BUT, before we do sell it, I would like to have one last hooraaaah out of Chateau de LaMoy. One last Champlain mini rally to haul some smallie toads, BBQ loads of meat (no veggies allowed), and drink some brews to let the old girl go out in style as a fishing home legend.

So for all my northeast friends,

Bob G

Doug

Buzz

Jim

Mark

Kenny

and anyone else I may have inadvertently missed, let me know when ya wanna git r done. I'm thinking of Labor Day weekend if I don't have a tourney. I'll have to double check. Get back to me via e-mail or my home phone, you all have it, and we'll set a date. Anyone else who wants to come, the invite is always open. I have a big old field for any who want to camp out and room enough for at least 4 or 5 people in the house.

Latest posts

Back