FIRST GA NTOWS ClubT!!! March 19th Lake Lanier!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK Guys - I'm committed to fishing with NTOWS members this year!! I'll have more information as I get it together, but right now i'm planning on fishing the 3rd Saturday of the month every month in 2005, a different lake in GA each month!!

So, March 19th 2005, Lake Lanier!!

Start time - Safe Light.

End time - 2:30pm

Big Bass Pot - $5 per person.

Ramp to be determined.

There will be NO tournament fees. No formal weigh-in. What we'll do is have each person keep their BIGGEST fish and we'll all meet at the no-wake zone at the ramp at 2:30pm, compare big fish based on our own scales. If there is a close call between 2 fisherfolks, then we'll get both weighed on the same scale.

The goal is to MEET, Fish and have FUN!! We'll meet at the closest WaffleHouse to the ramp before launching for breakfast.

Once I get a decent count the week before each T, we'll choose up partners so that idealy NO ONE fishes alone!

So, who's available, who's comming and let's FISH!!!

Well, I really didn't think before I responded. I know I made several people on this site mad several months ago so it occurred to me that maybe I am not a popular choice for attending these events.

Anyone can feel free to offer their opinion and I won't get mad. I'd rather know than show up somewhere some day and not really be welcome.

Teri - I just checked MapQuest from Nashville to Canton (where I live which is about 45mins - 1 hour from Lanier, and you're around 4 hours from my place, so probably 5 to Lanier, that's a LONG drive for a 1 day fishing trip. We'll probably fish Lake Allatoona (right near my place) next month, that would be closer to you.

Though if you want, COME ON DOWN, both times!!

Teri..... I think you and I were the only ones to rub noses at the rally..... We both served our time..... Then you wished me a Happy Birthday..... That ment a LOT to me.....

Happy Valentine's Day!

me!

Good luck to all. Sorry, but can't make any of the 3rd Saturday tourneys, for the 3rd Saturday of each month is my club T's.

I'll keep watching, and if things work out, maybe I can join you at least once.

Tex

I don't remember rubbing anything at the rally. Ha! But there was a bit after on the site. It wasn't just you. I was pretty disrespectful to Rich and for that I am sorry. I am sure some of my comments offended others on the site. Hopefully, I have cleaned up my act and all is good here.

If I don't have a tourney, I'll be there. (March of Dimes is usually that weekend. Just an FYI.) My boat is docked so I'll try to meet at the Trep-determined "Awful House" (LOL!) to say howdy before heading out. If I can't make y'all's weigh-in, I'll try to see everybody I can on the pond.

Teri - Keystrokes do not a person make. If you'd like to make it, I'd like to meet you.

Come over to GunsAndBullets.....

I'm disrespectful to Rich all the time!

Teri..... My own father didn't wish me a happy birthday - even when I called him the next day he couldn't bring himself to say those two little words..... But you did..... Thank you.....

What's up, Teri..... Something bothering you today? Maybe the new city?

Nope I'm good. Just thought I should be sure I was welcome before I attend anything. This one is probably a bit too far.

Teri - I'm thinking Lake Allatoona in April, and if Beka has no problem if you want a place to crash and park the banana boat (or ride with me) you are welcome.

Everyone else, besides letting me know WHO plans to come this month, also let me know any suggested Lakes in GA and near by you might want to fish. I'm OK going 3ish hours each way.

Trep

<I>Teri, you're nothing to me now. You're not a fishing partner, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my boat. When you fish Lake Lanier, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?</I>

(paraphrased from The Godfather Part II and completely in jest...)

As long as I have more fish in the boat at the end of the day, I will be happy to see you at Lanier... :)

Honestly, I had no problem with anyone at the rally last year. I had a problem with what took place afterwards. And I've always had a problem with the discussions about where a national/annual meet should take place and how to make it an "event." I much prefer what Trep is doing...just an informal "come fish if you are available" get together without the pressure of which lake, what resort, what door prizes, reservations, blah blah blah.

Sorry, guys, I'm gonna miss it. My longest running sponsor on the Sport Trac site has chosen that sameday for the annual Atlanta Sport Trac meet. I am obligated to be there. Was looking forward to fishing. I'll have to catch the next one.

Rich,

Save some time off to come up here. You can crash at my pad and ride with me. We Va fellas can always stand to have new folks fish with us at Bill's place!!!

Carlos

Rich - Sorry to hear it, maybe you'll be able to join us in the Dead Sea in April.

Big Dan J. - Do you know yet about the March of Dimes T dates??

Trep

Trep - It looks like the tourney is the 20th, so I'll most likely see you all on the 19th! I'm looking forward to it!!

Latest posts

Back