Finally My New Boat

• Thread starter C C [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/894/2004
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C C

Reaction score
Well I did it, after only 5 months of shopping and changing my mind on two other deals I finally have my new boat!! Yea I know it's not tin or a Nitro/Tracker but I will just have to make do.

When the snow goes away I will pick it up and take home hopefully this will be in April. Still has to be detailed, add on a deck extension, bimini and a couple of other things.

Thanks to the advise to got from you guys I did upgrade the TM to a 65 Autopilot w/universal sonar. and they are putting on the Guest charger I got from Sue a couple of months ago also adding in a bow motor tilt switch and a FF on the bow. Sadly, for now she will get shrinked wrapped and put away for the rest of the winter.

Can't wait to get this rig broke in, the dealer said the one they rode in ran over 60mph Weeeeeee!! Not bad for only a 150 Opti.

Come on spring!!

Cass
2004 Ranger 180 Reata 2.jpg

Cass,

NICE!! Spring seems like forever away!

I can get 58mph(GPS) out of my 150hp Merc, so the right set-up should get you over 60mph.

Bob G.

Now she'll have Fun! Fun! Fun!

- The Beach Boys

I love it, Cass!

But Penny is going to be so disappointed that you left the dark side!

LOL!!

I thought because it's a Ranger that I had gone to the dark side? Ehhh, doesn't matter which side as long as it floats and I can catch fish. :)

Cass

S-W-E-E-T !! You just had to out do me didn't you. Looks like I am going to do some looking at the boat show in February. :)

Congrats --- Great looking boat

We to the Sports Show -- There is alot of really good looken boats out there--

Good Boating -- Have fun-- HaleDamage

Thanks guys!! After all of the back and forth between 3 different boats. I have never gone through such a decision process buying anything before. I am looking forward to April.

Teri, did I mention that it will fit in my garage? :)~

Is it spring yet?

Cass

ROFL, Tell me how you really feel, thanks for sharing :) {Snicker}

Staci, Just us girls having some fun, meow :)

Cass :)

When you girls get to the mud wrastlin'.....

OK, I won't ask if I can join in.....

You two would whip my scrawney butt.....

But can I make a video?

Selling it would allow me to buy a new boat, too!

LOL!!

I have that affect on everyone. Ha!

Cass, how big is your boat? I assume you have a swing tongue on your trailer. I think I have about 21' and a few inches to get everything to fit. I have already punched 2 holes in the wall with the steel prop backing it in. One of these days I am going to have a prop sticking out of my TV screen which is on the other side of the wall. Ha! I am just leaving it until I move someday.

Teri, My boat is 18'5", on the trailer with the motor down and the swing tongue total length is 21'.

As for the hole, if you don't have one get a large screen TV it will cover that hole right on up and give you hours of pleasurable TV watching the Patriots Play in the Super Bowl this Sunday.

Cass :)

Oh I plan on watching them lose on my 55" HDTV.

Latest posts

Back