Employee Discount Offer,.... EXTENDED

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
The GM Employee Discount offer (for EVERYONE) has been extended...if anyone needs a MANLY Vehicle for towing or cruising,....let me know..I will be happy to save you THOUSANDS!!

Carry on!!

Mac

Thanks Mac. Happy with what I have now, but very nice of you to offer the savings out to us.

Haven't really been back up to your neck of the woods much, since this spring. Just a couple of quick trips.

Tex

Whenever you're in town holler,.......we know of a couple good places to hang-out!!;)

if anyone needs a MANLY Vehicle for towing
LOL Mac...

I wish I was in the market for a new one right now, id take you up on that in a second. But im not ready for a new one yet, my 06 silvy isnt even broken in yet at 50k lol... Actually i just really like the truck i have right now, i cant see gettign rod of something thats been pretty much flawless. I think im gonna drive this one for many years to come.

Thanks for offering it up tho Mac, i home someone here can take advantage of it and get themselves in a great truck for short coin.

No problem Jim,.....I totally understand....I love my '07 silverado too, but the lease is coming up and I'm going to be getting something new, later this fall.....not sure what tho....depends on what (if any) boat I'll be towing next year. May just get another car and let Mini "guide" my ass all over for another year....LOL

Might be time to unload a bunch of fishin' stuff and do more hunting and golfing!!:cool:

WRONG.....You ain't givin up on the fishun......although by the time you are ready to order a new vehicle, you could probably pick up Treps Hemi cheap cause it's gettin 3mpg:lol::lol: Just kiddin Trepper;)

TOXIC

Do you have any Tahoe Hybrids??? I have a GMC Yucom XL and it is killing me in fuel. I was in talks with 2 local dealers about representing them, wrapping my boat and everything but the hold up is the trade in figure they are offering me for my Yucon. They just take the trades to auction and are only offering me 8K. The vehicle is worth (according to kelly blue book and edmonds.com) is 26K-29K.

I am in a pickle!!!

Any suggestions?

Ron,....there should be some Tahoe Hybrid's on the lots...you'll have to call your dealership(s) and ask if they have one or can get one! All I can do is get you an autorization number for an employee price on any GM vehicle you want. Any additional negotiating is between you and the dealer. $8K for yours is a joke.....but the bottom has fallen out of that market, so they won't get anywhere near full market value on their end either,...so it's a stale-mate for both of you on a trade-in! (You could try and sell yours on your own for 12-15K.....that's 1/2 of the BB value)

Use this offer to get the new one,...and then sell yours on your own...that's what I'd do!

Mac

Mike,....Not exactly sure,..but it's going to be close to 10K!!:blink:;) (if not MORE!!)

I can get you the authorization number for one at employee cost.....you'd have to ask your dealer what that cost is, based on what they have in stock and what options are on it.

Mac: When you respond on this thread do you throw on plaid pants with a gaudy jacket to match? :wacko:;):wacko:

I feel like I'm gonna have to start!!! LOL

NOW,...for the LAST TIME:...."I don't have access to PRICES.....I can get you a certificate for ANY NEW GM vehicle at the EMPLOYEE's cost.........it's up to you to call your local dealer and ASK THEM what the employee price will be based on what they have on the lot!! (That will depend on what "options" are on it too!)

Carry on!!

Marty,

Mac wears that to work everyday anyway :)

Mike, here is the employee price for an '08 LTZ with other incentives included. I didn't add any options but it comes pretty much loaded. Hutch

Vehicle: 2008 Tahoe

Selected Style: 4x4 LTZ 1LZ

Exterior: Black

Interior: Ebony Custom Leather-appointed

Total MSRP:* $49,390.00

MSRP: $49,390.00

Color & Options: $0.00

Total MSRP:* $49,390.00

GMS Price:*** $43,204.60

Current Offers: - $6,000.00

Net Price: $37,204.60

Dealer Installed Options:

Holy Batwings... $12000.00 off... I'm going to go by my GMC Dealer in the AM to see what he has on the lot...:)

Mac,

Can I get that discount certificate? I am in the market after returning from a year in Afghansitan. Scott

Scott,....I'd be happy and honored to help you!! Thank you for your service!!

All I need from you is your birthdate and zip code....and an email address to send you the Auth.Number.

Mike & Greg,...12Grand off...........now THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!:wub:

Mac

Latest posts

Back