Metal Flake for 2000 901

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro247

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. Need to do some minor cosmetic work that involves the metal flake in the burgundy area of the boat, as well as some very small areas in the gold and "platinum" areas. I have searched hi and low for a chart so we know what to order. I know it probably won't be exact, but close is ok. Great lakes marine has a few choices I think are close. Has anyone used these? I'm including pics so you know the color scheme.

Attachments

• received_423659169749355.jpeg
    received_423659169749355.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 0
I have that same burgundy color on a 93 Nitro. I would be surprised if you got the right color coded flake and it would still match. The sun over the years has faded mine just slightly.

If it were me I would buy the smallest amount I could and match it to my eye. Hopefully return the rest I didn't need. Or call Great Lakes Skipper and see if that could send you samples to match by.

Thanks. Was hoping to get a color code to start with and work from there. I know after 22 years nothing is going to be exact. Good idea on asking Great Lakes for samples.

Latest posts

Back