Dumb Boy Dumb

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
Thought you folks would get a kick out of this.. I decided to work on the boat trailer today so those of you who live on the east coast could get some things done with out the rain. My 15 year old trailer is starting to lose the battle of rust. Had to cut off the pass side step behind the fender to patch the frame today. Our store is closed on Sunday and Lori was haveing family over. Have sawsall will travel. If I ever build a garage it will have a lift, you don't know how nice it is to back the trailer into a bay set the lift under the boat (Rags on lift pads) and pushing the button to be able to roll the trailer to the next bay for repairs. Every thing came apart fine except the light wires kept getting in the way,so I just put them inside the old frame section while I cut out the rust,made the patch,welded patch in place,welded step back on,painted repair,yep they stayed there OK.. When I went to hook the light back up I thought you dumb son of a gun?? I only had to drill 1 hole to fish the wire back out but..?? Duuhhh

Have a Nice Day

BF

LOL....Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together??,....eventually!! LOL..

Back