Driving Directions to Bull Shoals

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sisco Sisk

Reaction score
Greetings all,

The first tournamet of the year is coming up and it's gonna be on Bull Shoals in AR. It's actually the the classic tourney for last year. My partner's going down a week early to attempt to put something together and I'm meeting him 2 days before the tourney. Just wondering what the best way to go is from St. Louis. It appears there is now good way but several bad ways...just wondering if anyone has a proven route. We'll be staying on the south east side at the Bull Shoals Boat Dock.

Thanks

Well..... I'm in St. Louis..... You'd think I'd know..... BUT..... I have NEVER been to Bull Shoals!

From looking at a map, I'd take I-44 SW out of St. Louis to Lebanon, Missouri (about 3 hours) and then south on Highway 5.

I'll ask some friends and get good directions for you and post them when I do. Or call me if I can answer any other questions. Home: 618-288-5041. Work: 800-325-9053.

me!

When I go there I take I-44 south out of St Louis about 100 miles to US 63, Follow 63 south about 90 miles to US 160 , go west about 40 miles to Hwy 5 south. Then about 10 miles to Hwy 178.. Hwy 178 is the road that will take you around the Dam area of the lake and if i'm not mistaken, the bull Shoals park area is near the Dam.....

Now, there are times that i like to stop at the BPS in Springfield... It's an easier route but prolly about an extra 45 minutes of driving...

That would be I-44 to Springfield, then US 65 south to US 62 east, then back to Rt 5 and up to the Dam...

Hope this helps..

Mike

Mike and Me thanks for the reply.

I'll probably end up cutting through like Mike suggested. If I go to BPS, I may not leave.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back