Dedication

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Well, the vacation is going great an I'll have some pics to post when I get back. Today I learned about Dedication. I hooked what turned out to be a 4lb smallie from the front deck of my boat. While taking my time getting the fish in because I was dropshotting with 8lb test, I jumped from the front deck to the well because she made a run to the back of the boat, and as I did I brushed against Macs rods and impaled a tube hook in my shin. How is this dedication you ask? I continued to land the fish while Dr Mac operated to get me seperated from his tube......That my friends is Dedication!! LOL!! After it was all over, Mac told me he just didn't want to lose a good tube hook!!LOL!! I told him I was more worried about sitting on the fluke/hook that was on the deck and he told me that if I had hooked myself in the posterior, I was on my own for hook removal!!

Lots of picture fish today. I'll post them when I get back. We've got them figured out pretty good Now!!We put the boat on the trailer at noon and came back to the cottage for some Elk burgers and J&C's. We are going to a new lake tomorrow. Doing BBQ ribs on the grill tonight building up for the steak and lobster Friday night. Ain't vacation grand?!? Just thought I'd rub it in a little!!

TOXIC

:angry::angry::angry: but at least you're having to pay for it with a little pain

all that aside, its nice when the vacation turns out to be as much fun as is planned!

Mac is on vacation while GM is trying to stay afloat? Isn't that a little like what Nero did while Rome burned? ;)

There is a fine line between dedication and....

Marty,.....GM pays their Execs enough to "worry" about the place while I'm gone,....they actually pay me to leave for a few weeks a year so they can see if they really need me!!

Mac

they actually pay me to leave for a few weeks a year so they can see if they really need me!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahah:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, you've managed to rub it in with me Toxic... I'm really jealous, BooHooBooHoo..

I'm glad you guys are having a great time. That's what vacations are for!:cool:

Uncle Billy

I wouldn't call it Dedication, I would call it Persistence and Preserverence!

Randy!

Well Mac, if they find out they don't need you, I guess you'll "always have Toxic." :lol::wacko::lol:

Have a great fishing trip!

boohoo, waaaaaa, i wanna be there!

Its all about the FISH Tox, great job! I wanna see PICTURES of the fish!!

Latest posts

Back