Dang - I missed watching KVD win!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
At dinner tonight the international gang i'm with on business says "so who's ahead in the FA cup", and look at me, so I say "I have no clue, does anyone know if KVD won the BassMasters Classic?" And we both exchanged completely dazed and confused looks!!! LOL

WOW is all I can say, KVD is on a ROLL!!!

Trep

I live in South La. and fish the tank pond a good bit believe it or not he had the perfect storm for the fish to move into the area. We have not been catching them this year but knew it was a matter of time before they busted loose. KVD always seems to make the right decisions when fishing which really sets him apart for the other anglers. I could have told the "Tank Pond non-Believers" that if the fish are there it will hold up for 3 days even with the pressure which is really nothign compared to what it usually gets on a weekend. You have to give it to us local guys for letting them have the tank pond for a weekend because usually that place is loaded this time of year when the fish show up.:D

Congrats KVD!!!!

At one point several years ago, I agreed with the story line that until KVD had a few more years under his belt, and a few more wins - that Clunn was still the best.

KVD is simply the best competitive Angler, of all time.

As Jack Nickalus said about Tiger Woods several years ago, 'he plays a game that I am unfamilar with'. I'm sure that R. Clunn, R. Martin, and many others can say the same about KVD.

Tex

I did this last night and Wired2Fish posted it this a.m. You are amazing KVD!!

S&T2011-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back