Crap-pie!!

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
This was the catch of the day....pretty slow except for dinks. Tried out my new bait caster. Did really well with it but my friend ended up using it all day due to having a crap-pie bait caster. I have a feeling someone is going to go to the sports store this week. Ha!
racoon_crappie.jpg

Oh yes....please notice the purple knee....that was courtesy of the trailer hitch at the boat ramp. I had a few choice words to say on that one.

Nice catch Teri! I was working on my honey do list and didn't get out. At least someone was catchin!

Rich D

Those hitches can be brutal.. I have many a scar on my shins from them.. Water look a little low where were you fishing?

BF

Nice crappie. Never caught one myself! Were you doing a re-enactment of Bill Dance tripping over his hitch for his out-takes?

Bob G.

Fishing on Cecil Harden Reservior in Indiana. They drain the reservior in the fall/winter. All the spring rain will fill it back up but it usually takes until about June. It's kind of cool because you can drive around now and find all the good structure and mark it for later. Found alot of Christmas trees dumped in a spot. Good cover for the sunny days!

LOL Bob, my life is one big blooper most of the time!

Teri: I rechecked my math and you will have to work harder to catch Rod. His average is 5.39 post per day and your is currently only 4.12..LOL But I may also add Rob only post on Mon thru Friday which will bring his per day average way up...

BF

Bruce, you have too much time on yours hands. Go fishing or something! :)

Okay, I'm very happily married, but it sure looks like the "great catch" would be the one holding the crappie.

Beauty, a boat, and likes to fish.... what a deal! :)

No offense intended. These guys get googly over female pros (fishing pros, that is), so why not give credit where credit is due? :)

Nice fish Teri, don't worry that it's just a crappie, it's bigger then any thing that Scott or Trep ever catch..

Buzz

Like I said, Buzz..... Trepper and I are happy we can be of some emotional assistance by sacrificing our reputations for those in need of an ego boost! :^)

Beautiful crappie, Teri!

Now, if we coulda put that one together with the one white bass that I caught on Saturday (also a couple of dinks) and about a dozen of their cousins..... We coulda had us a fish fry!

me!

Hey Buzz - Scott and I are moving up this season! He caught more then 2 (dinks though) and I caught 2 that measured (see my other post)! PPHHHHTTTTTTT!!!

Teri - OK we NEED to hear the "trailer hitch" story, how'd you do it? I did a REAL good one years ago (cut both my legs up pretty good) when I was wearing shorts and FORGOT that the trailer CONNECTED to the van, and tried to RUN between the two in the parking lot! OUCH!!!

Teri,

HAHHAH on the post name!!!!!! You got me!! Nice fish and I also have scars on my shins for my hitch in the night......

Carlos

Mike, your last comment was quite a SNOW job. Ha! Thanks for the compliment but I would take a big fat bass over me any day!

Teri, nice crappie, caught a couple alone and with the kids this weekend, ok, really, caught 2 alone then took the kids and they caught about 20, why is it the kids always outfish the dad? arrgh,lol. But nice crappie though Teri, and I too have some battle scars from the trailer hitch, and have invented a few new words on those occasions....egMike

A few years ago, I was loading on a ramp that had a pretty good growth of algae..... As I cranked on the winch, my feet slipped out from under me..... I was pulling so hard that I threw myself across the tongue of the trailer and broke two ribs.

Lesson: Wear cleats while loading your boat!

me!

LOL Scott. I am sure it wasn't funny at the time. I just simply misjudged when I decide to step over the trailer. There is a safety handle that sticks up on the brakes and I jammed my knee right into it. Instant fireworks in my head and out of my mouth. Ha!

Trep,you forgot the trailer connected to the van ?

......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....................you're KILLIN' me

Latest posts

Back