Complete this sentence.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
You know you're addicted to fishing when.....

..........when your next door, college kid neighbors are just coming home from a party as you're leaving to go fishing! :p

...you tell your church choir director you'd rather sing Bass (Baaas, not base) than Tenor.

When your whole cubicle is wall to wall pictures and your kown as the guy who is "Addicted to Fishing":lol: I have a small bedroom I converted to a Fishing Room exclusively for memorabilia and photos complete with Futon and a 20 flat sreen/dvd player and your home theater system piped back to it:lol: A lot of is personal like...my signed copy of Them Ol' Brown Fish by Billy Westmoreland, some old hats he wore, an old fly fishing rod my uncle used before he past years ago,various old rod & reels and just too much other stuff to list.

I'll post some pic's...I need new batteries for my camera:wacko:

Only reason I can hang out here is because of my work PC. I don't have one or even want one at home....spend too much time on it right here...what a tuff job:p

your monthly boat payment is higher than your mortgage.

When you head over to your Neighbors Pool with your Fav Flipping stick and have the kids dive to the bottom and pick up your lure (W/O Hooks) like a Bass does so you can practice diff situations.:rolleyes:

Max <><

...you give your boat a sexy woman's name and call your wife "the old ball and chain" (or something to that effect).

az

You have 375 rods, over 200 reels, and can hardly wait for next years crop!

...the smell of Kick 'n Bass garlic reminds you of good times.

Harpo

Or to add on to Harpo's...

When you're at an Italian restaurant and you remember you need lures (due to the garlic scent).

when you see a gorgeous woman and she asks you if she can go fishing with you in the boat,and all you are thinking of is 2 extra rods in the water!:D

...you get more Christmas Cards from Bass Pro Shops,Cabela's, Sports Authority, Dicks Sporting Goods, Northern Bass Supply, Netcraft, Orvis, Tracker, Ranger, Rapala, Mercury etc....than you do from friends and relatives.

When your screen saver at work is a picture of yourself in your boat holding two big bass you caught years ago and tell everyone that you just caught them last time out

When you mention to your wife that you'll go fishing Saturday morning if it's not raining and she, with a confused look, says, "You're telling me this because you felt this would be news?"

When you go on "vacation" from work only get up at 4am every day to go fishing.

I did just that, spent the last week on thewater every day whileon vacation. Im more tiredform my vacation them i am from work. I think i need a vacation from my vacation, i guess ill go back to work on monday.

when you stand out on our front porch after a snow at christmas in your long joh:lol:ns to try out the new rod and reel out that the kids gave you:lol:.

You know you're addicted to fishing when.....

You stand in front of the fish counter at the supermarket wondering how much the salmon weighed before they cut it into steaks.

You actually pull off going fishing on your anniversary. 6-5-83 :D

Gene

Latest posts

Back