Combine Two UHD 93 SV's Same Transducer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have two UHD 93 SV's. One in the Console, one on the Trolling Motor.
Is it possible to add one more 93 SV along side the Console and run it off the Console mounted 93's Transducer also?
We have the NMEA system too. Thanks very much.

Hi friend.
According to Garmin, you can connect a single Transducer to two 93's by installing a Marine Network Cable part no. 010-10550-00
between the two. This Cable Inserts into the "Ethernet style" sockets. Different lengths of Cable have different part numbers.
Thanks.

Yes, and if you add more units Garmin makes a hub (overpriced of course).

I'm using 2 106's and a 93 networked and any unit can see any sonar ( TM or transom/side, etc) or panoptix

Old age must have arrived.
We have the NMEA System on our boat. I assume that this connects the two Garmin 93's AND any
thing else we may add into the system through a drop-down. So, if they are inter-connected, then why would Garmin state that a
Network Cable is required? Seems to me that is doubling up connections?
Also, replaced our Motor Guide X3 - 70lb with a Minn Kota Ultrex I-Pilot. Will try it out next week.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
It is my understanding NMEA is to network motor information. You need a cat5 (or garmin nework cable) to "network" the units. I thought the WIFI connected them also but it is only for trolling motor and for using active captain.

Latest posts

Back