Chatterbaits

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham [URL]http://cgi.ebay.com/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
102 bucks for a jig?!?! Give me a phyisical break!!:wacko: How many did you buy, Billy?:lol:

Harpo

Oh My Gawd, $102 you are RIGHT Harpo!!

Billy my boy, you NEED to get OUT OF THE HOUSE more!!

Go to radlures.com and buy them for 7 bucks each or pay me 50 with no ebay hassle:lol:

We've got them... or atleast will have.

We're currently taking backorders for them, they caught us (and everyone) a bit by surprise. We have a good shipment on the way in that should take care of the backorders we currently have and get us ahead of the game a bit. Any backorders are filled on a first come - first out basis.

And our price on these is $5.99

Have fun!
http://www.backwatersonline.com/category.cfm?Category=1287

The pretty boy on Bass Center touted them a couple of weeks ago is probably why the price is so high. I don't care if they whistle Okie from Muskogee I ain't paying a 100 bucks for a GD jig.

Harpo

me and a couple of guys i fish with, bought some of these at bassarama last year, not one of us caught a single fish on them. but i am just dumb enough to drop 7 bucks for another one.

mike

My buddy was at the classic in PA and saw them there and when he came back to Fl.told me and we order a couple.We fish okeechobee and I didn't get any bites in clear water but we fished a cut with some very dirty water and got the best fish of the day on it.

Man...I seen the hookset on that one from WAAAAAY back!:lol::lol:

Nice Catch!;)

Saw one of the early ones with someone that I fished with on the Waccamaw River (SC), in August - 2004. Just goes to show you that no matter how good/what it is, time to market is sometimes a long trip.

Tex

Uncle Billy - If I want a chatter bait I will just ask Toxic. The man chatters more than...

BWAWAWAWAWAWAW @ Bill

RTLO, I went to Rad lures just to see and they have a big banner across the top of the saying they will not fill any more orders until further notice.

There is one listing as a "Buy it Now" for $49.99 but that's only one lure...Ridiculous

I have three of these and I used them a week ago last sunday. You fish them like a spinnerbait and they really thump your rod tip when you reel them in. We caught most of our fish on red rattletraps but I did catch one on a white Chatterbait. I think in stained or muddy water it would work very well. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Latest posts

Back