2005 Nitro Nx 750 Owners Manual

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean K

Reaction score
Hello, new here. Just bought a 2005 nitro nx 750, I'm enjoying the boat, but I'm looking for a owners manual if anyone could lead me in the right direction. Also, I want to change out this ancient fish finder, is there away to maybe buy the same brand finder so that you dont have to rewire everything and maybe just change out the screen? Would enjoy any responses, thx......

Hello Dean,
No help on the owner's manual other than maybe call Nitro-Boats in Springfield. If you are talking about the round flasher up front, I gave up on replacing that unit. I found it easier to just add a new fish finder to my deck. I recommend that you use either a RAM mount or the just the standard fish-finder bracket that comes with the unit. When mounting be sure to consider where you will be standing and where the troling motor, stowed and deployed, will be and where you will want to set you rods, etc. Essentially go thru a day of fishing in your mind (even putting on the cover) and how what you are adding to you boat may disrupt what you have done in the past or what or how you believe you will be using this new equipment. Additionally, you will want to be sure that you have a good uninterrupted source of fused power to the unit. This will protect you from momentary power interruptions that may shut your unit down.

Happy fishing and enjoy that new boat safely!

Latest posts

Back