BPS Spring Classic Schedule

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wc
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Here's the list of Pro's and their location's for the Bass Pro Shop's Spring classics. Mini and I will be on a whirlwind weekend with Denny and Matt........4 stores in 3 days! I'm gonna take a few jigs along and have DB show me how he tweeks them.....oughta be a few good stories and a TON of laughs in that van!!:lol::p

Can't wait!!

Mac

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...angId=-1&appID=206&template=pros.cfm&option=2

Have Fun!! I'll be in Hampton for the Customer appreciation diner and 2 days each week for the 3 weeks. They don't let me stray far!!

TOXIC

:D

Guys I will be in Miami for there boat show on Feb 13 to the 17 come and see me say hi.I will be in the outside Tracker Booth. It is located next to the Elite Fleet Club, Booth 3046.

Just got back from Nashville had a blast with the guys putting on bass maddness university. KEVIN, DENNY, TIM ,BILL ,STEVE we all had a heck of a time.

Everyone come to miami and work on that tan with me

Todd Atherton

Indiana State Team

BASS PRO SHOPS PROSTAFF

CLARKSVILLE, IN

Mac,

I saw this morning in the ad that you were going to be in OKC.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hey Mac! Looks like you're going to be in OKC with some Denny "Somebody" :unsure: Don't forget I still owe you a dinner. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Harpo

BJ, I just noticed that you posted right above. Are we still on for Friday?

Harpo

BJ,..it will be nice to FINALLY meet you too.....looking forward to it!! But that Sooner guy,...geez,...you really need to think about who you hang out with!! LOL!

Gonna be great to see you again Harpo.....man it's been a long time!!:(;)

Seeya both real soon!!

Mac

Tell Mini not to forget his Beano.....sounds like cramped quarters in that van!!! :lol:

Steve,....BPS Corporate sets up our schedule (with our final approval), but right now they're sending us primarily to Grand Openings and a few Spring classics. There's a bunch of stores I want to go back to, but it's really out of our hands. You "could" request us though......send an email to our corporate contact ([email protected]) and ask her (T.J.) to send us your way!! It might help!!;)

Mac

Better yet email or call your local store manager. I dont think TJ will even answer that email. She has 500+ whiney Pro Staff guys to deal with! lol

Mini

What?

No Zona?

LOL

So you guys and KVD don't get to hang with the 'locals' here in Michigan?

az

I have known Mark for a few years.....I think he is afraid to hang with Mac and I! lol

Dude! I was hoping you would get to come to KC. I might try to get to OKC. The date will work out better and it is only an hours more drive and two less than Springfield. I'll let ya know when the time gets closer.

Tim

We will be in KC (Independence) for the Grand Opening in two weeks. The following weekend is the start of teh Spring Classics and we have 4 cities in 3 days. So if you want to meet and hang out, KC is the place. The weekend of the Classics is going to be crazy. We wont be at any one of the four stores for more than 4 hours at a time (if that).

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I will be there. Just let me know for sure the dayes. Mac thought it was going to be during the busy weekend, but this will be even better. I will bring some of the homemade ice lures that I promised Mac awhile back, I already have them liad out.

Tim

We will be there the 23rd and 24th. Come the 23rd. I am not sure of our flight time on the 24th.....