BPS Spring Classics

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [URL]http://www.basspro.com/servlet/c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mac,

Thanks for the dates. The closest BPS to me is in Auburn, NY. Their website doesn't even mention a Spring Classic. I'll check their site again in February.

Bob G.

Bob your spring fishing classic will be held in March from the 17th to the 25th of March

I have Dion Hibbdon coming again this year to the Ranger open house..More tall tales and pictures...He's a great guy to have around to talk to........JR

I'll also be at the Hampton, VA store again this year.

All the best,

Glenn

Don't know what's going to be at Baltimore. The Spring Classic February 24-March 4 and the page says "Click your store below for more information" but then there's no more information.:unsure: They'll probably up date it soon. I'd like to know who's going to be there.

Uncle Billy

Mac, I'll see you march 3rd if you're there. I've got about $350 worth of Bass Pro points and about $250 in gift certificates to get rid of. :)

Gene

The NEW Portage, Indiana store is opening February 15!

Can't wait!!!!!

Randy!

Mac and word on you being there?

Gene...If you just need "to get rid of them", you can ALWAYS give them to me...

Randy...When are you hitting the Portage store?

Do you know if there will be a 'grand opening sale' vs. a regular 'sring classic'???

az

Andy, I will be there, with my entourage ... on the 15th. My one friend wants to camp out the night before .... too hard core for me being the temp will probably be -10!

they are having something special on the 14th, just not sure what that is, with the Grand Opening the 15th.

Gene,....I'll seeya in Detroit!! I'll be there Sat. & Sun.

Randy,...No I won't be in Portage,...Fri the 17th we fly down to Orlando. Maybe later this summer I can get corporate to let us do the Camping/Boating Classic show there!:rolleyes:

Mac

Andy, I'll drop them in the mail to ya! :p Mac, I'll probobly come alone this year. I don't want to be seen with a bunch of guys that come to BPS for the classic and go shoe shopping. :wacko:

Gene

Latest posts

Back