Spring Classic Orlando

• Thread starter John Maniaci [URL]http://www.basspro.com/servlet/c
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY ILL BE THERE FOR SURE.WHERE WILL YALL BE AND IS MAC DOING THE CARTOONS ON THE RODS THIS YEAR?BE NICE TO FINALLY MEAT SOMEONE ON HERE IN PERSON.

Hi Troy,..Yes, I'll be doing custom Rod Handles all weekend...not sure where we'll be set up, but my guess is somewhere over by the reel counter or by a main aisle in the fishing dept. I'll have a 6ft table and some signs....you'll find us!!

Seeya there!!

Mac
mac7.jpg

Dion Hibbdon said he loved the cartoons Mac does.. JR:D

Looks like i will miss you guys by one week,

i will be in the area for a week of relaxation and fishing the 2/24>3/4.

would have pretty cool to get one of those fancey paint jobs on an a new bionic blade for my son.

GregD

Are you coming to Myrtle Beach, BPS this year?

Man, I sure wish I could be there and meet y'all and have Mac buy me dinner.. Since I can't however, I have family in Clearwater and Sebastian so I'm going to tell them to go on over and look for you Mac. They'll do anything for a free dinner and they ALL eat like Toxic!:lol::lol:

When are y'all going to be east, like Baltimore for instance? I'd love to get a Mac cartoon on my butt... Ahem, I mean my fishing Butt... No, No... My fishing Rod Butt!!! I mean Handle!!!:wacko:

Uncle Billy

You guys crack me up!! Somebody from this board already tried the "'Toon on my Butt" angle one time a few years ago Billy,...I didn't fall for it then and I WON'T the next time either:lol:....I will say this,..he had is "act" down pretty good....I had him under "suspicion" for awhile until we hooked up with him again in Nawlin's!! We had a BLAST!! I'll tell you about that sometime when we meet.......it was hilarious!!!

Dion's cool JR,..I talk with him everytime we're at the same place.....his Dad is REALLY funny too,,,especially when there aren't a bunch of fans around....he really let's loose!!

Cass,...we'll be in Orlando, Birmingham, Dallas, Detroit, Springfield, Harrisburg and Denver. No plans yet for Myrtle Beach, but I'm sure more trips will be scheduled later in the summer for the Boating & Camping classics. I loved the MB store........best display of salt water fish I've ever seen......infact, I'd say that store is my personal favorite so far...it's AWESOME!!:wub:

Hope to meet and see all of you fine folks sooner or later!!

Mac

Way cool, we have been planning a ride over to see the tank show on Wednesday morning but I have had meetings every Wed so far. We have plenty of time before we head back to NH for the summer to get there and look around. Hopefully, you will come here after August when we head back down.

Who knows at the rate our house is getting built we could still be here in July!

Cass :D