Atlanta Spring Classic is just days away!

• Thread starter Dan J. [URL]http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan J.

Reaction score
Just wanted y'all to know you're invited to our yearly Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Atlanta Spring Classic! (Sale starts 2/19 and the event launches 2/25-2/27.) There'll be seminars, giveaways, new toy demos and old tricks taught, literally something for everyone who likes to fish. This will be our 10th annual Spring Classic (formerly Bass Madness) in Atlanta with all the major manufacturers in attendance with booths and their new goodies. If you can make it I look forward to meeting you in person.

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.CFPage?appID=206&template=atlanta.cfm

We're planning on attending the one at the Nashville BPS at the end of February; will they have pretty much the same things going on?

You scared me Big Dan! I was reading this post headline right before Dinner and said out loud to Beka "Honey, Dan says the Atlanta Spring Classic is just days away!" How are we gonna fit that in this weekend?? Then I read your post, WHEY!!! we got a few weeks to plan on getting up there!!

Thanks, Dan. We're looking forward to it :)

Just a reminder to those planning on shopping the sale. BPS (like many other retailers), always has some 'lost leaders' that are deeply discounted in the flyer. Many times, there are limited quantities of those.

Last year, I wanted several of the ProQualifier SE Combo's that they had on sale. Regularly about $150 or so, on sale for $79.95. A huge savings.

I went during lunch the first day of the sale (Charlotte). I bought 3 of the 6 that were left. I understand they only had 12 or so total.

If you want some of these really deeply discounted items, you need to be there the first day, preferrably the first morning - which is generally a Wed/Thurs timeframe.

Tex

FWIW - The sale tab starts the Sat. before the event. Prices will be in effect then, with other goodies and deep discounts happening during the show event. As they say, "shop early and shop often!" LOL!!

Dan,

Just waiting for my flyer to arrive, so I know what/when I'm shopping. That flyer, AND the 15% off coupon I got at Bassmaster U will be sweet! Coupon only good at the Charlotte store.

Tex

Tex - Your sale prices go active 2/26 (unless you get your flyer earlier, then just bring it in and shop away!) and the rep's will be there for the big "shindig" 3/4-3/6.

waterwings - your sale coincides with the Atlanta dates above. Make sure you swing by and say "Hi" to Mini and the gang outside at the Shimano Tour trailer while you're there.

Dan J.,

Will make sure we stop at the Shimano trailer and say hi. Thanks :)

Hank and Martha Parker came by BPS Atlanta for a while today. They're heading to a sport's show in AL, then onto Ben's (Hank's son) in FL. They'll be back for the weekend of our event. If you want to meet a legend and a really great guy, just come on by. He'll talk fishing, racing, hunting...whatever "language" you speak! (LOL!) A true sportsman and friend, he's never in a hurry and will help an outdoorsman in every way he can. I hope to see you at the event where you can meet and speak to him in person!