Boat steps

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnTheDocks17

Reaction score
BoatEFX products have truly exceeded my expectations. Their boat steps are so nice - not only are they incredibly convenient, but they're also easy to install. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Screenshot 2024-04-02 112909.png

Looks good. I am thinking about those in the 4 step.

How is traction? Would u order the foam if u had to do over?

Withthose steps, and others like them, be careful when turning to the right, especially when backing. My friend dented his truck bumper twice before realizing he was hitting the steps on a sharp turn.

I don't blind side back whenever possible. Basic safe driving for backing. If I have to, I use a spotter when available. The steps I got on my Targa V19 mount on the starboard side frame, not the center frame so that makes it a significantly less of an issue.

Best investment I've made in a while. I did not order the foam and have not had any issues with them regarding footing.

I bought TrickSteps, I used them all the time. I was hoping to not get wet ever again in winter but that’s not the case. They still help a bunch for a old guy

Attachments

• IMG_8172.jpeg
    IMG_8172.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back