boat sold! excellent service again

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Hi folks

Some great news, the boat has a new owner as of Friday. I took him for a test drive and he instantly fell in love :wub::wub:

After the agreement and POS signed, we headed to USA Marine and I introduced him to Bob B in the service dept. Bob immediately welcomed him and started taking care of him right away. It's the service and attitude that brings me back to USA Marine for each boat or any service needed. The new owner was so pleased, he said he would continue to do his business there. He will make the trip from the Cape!

Another big thanks to Jim B for sending the seller my way! Jim - let me know where to mail the finder's fee!!!!

Thanks!

Officially Boatless Bank Trash!!!

Congrats Bruce, i'm glad that worked out. It must be a big load off your shoulders. The guys that bought it got a great boat, there is no doubt about it.

Bob and his guys are the best, i don't care what Greg says:p:p:p

Any time you want to go fishing let me know, ill get you out there.

What? Did I say something?

Congrats on the sale of your boat. I would love to be the new owner of a Z7.

Bruce,

If you need a ride and Jim's is full, don't be shy. Always looking for a co pilot.

GregD

Thanks guys

I'd love to get back on Winni some day.

We should all get together soon and go fish Kezar with Lamar and Bill.

Jim - thanks again! I'm serious about that finder's fee. Even if I put gas in your boat, I have to do something! ;)

Im up for heading to maine and trying Kezar someday. I have heard so many good things about that place. It would just depend on the timing, as you know my life is a little hectic right now.

Bruce, thank you was all the finders fee i need :D. Seriously, dont feel like you owe me anything. I am more then happy to help, i know you are going thru some tough times and im glad i was able to help out.

Hi Jim

I hope all is working out at home. Let me know if you need anything!

Latest posts

Back