Board access issues

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I can't access this board from my home computer, and it looks odd on my iPad (thats how I'm typing now). When I tried to click the link to email Rich, I got an error message. Anyone else having issues accessing the site?

All the best,

Glenn

no issues for me, using firefox, ubuntu, or firefox on windows xp.

Hmmmm... Odd. I tried using Firefox and Safari on my Mac and it wouldn't come up in either. I might have a specific computer issue.

All the best,

Glenn

While it look's like the font size/name has changed I only use my home Mac using safari,,,,works fine Glenn

Glenn,

Something is going on for sure. I have no menubar at the top and i had to rely on an old link to get to the board. I have tried on 4 computers, same issue on all on every browser i have tried(safari, IE, Opera, Chrome Firefox) or os (Mac,Winblows, Linux)

Same issues here. Using Windows 7 Enterprise and IE 9. Top nav is gone on board and home page. Font size and style is different. Pages seem to still be around (member profiles, member libraries, etc).

Some can't access at all. I emailed some members and they can't even get to this page to see it. Does anyone have Rich Stern''s email address so I can contact him about the site?

All the best,

Glenn

Jim,

Do you see the swap/sell page anymore? I can't even get to that. It doesn't show up for me.

I sent an email to Rich. Hopefully he will drop by and see what I'm seeing.

All the bet,

Glenn

Hi all.

We've had some hacking issues on the server, primarily aimed at injecting malicious scripts into the web site. I've got it cleaned up for the moment. Unfortunately, this began about the same time the water main in my basement broke, pretty much destroying my office, so it's tough to stay right on top of the problem and fight off the hackers while trying to rebuild my operation. Murphy strikes again.

Thanks for bearing with me.

Rich-take care of the house, we'll be here waiting! Thanks for the work you do for us.

No worries here Rich....take care of what you need. We'll all be here.

Thanks, guys. Lost a couple of battles, but I'm winning the war, at least for the moment. :)

Latest posts

Back