Bill from VA; prayers needed

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
Hey ya'all,

I was wondering why Bill H from the hot side of Anna had been so quiet lately. So, I sent and email; seems he is and was very sick. Had a bad situtation that caused a stroke. I talked to Martie this evening and she filled me in. He is on the mend and healing well. Had a couple of GOOD day so things are looking up (helps that he is stubborn as a mule I guess) and he is working, working hard.

Need to put some prayers up for Martie and Bill for his recovery. I plan on trying to make it to Richmond for a visit as soon as I can.

If you want to send him a card send me a email to hathcock at comcast.net

Bill, you are in out thoughts and prayers my friend.

Carlos

WOW, I wondered where he's been. I had heard he was sick a while back, but had no idea it was this serious. And of course, thoughts and prayers to Bill, Martie and their family.

Carlos, thank you for passing this on. Prayers are sent for Bill and his family.

Bubby

Prayers sent for Bill and Martie, we need to keep the TX an almost memorial....

BF

Thanks CIII. Needless to say, prayers sent. I'll be down that way over the holiday this coming weekend and stop by to see Bill and Martie.

J.

I sent him an email last week just to check in, because I had seen him post recently. Never got a reply so thanks for posting. I wish him the best.

Steve

Prayers sent! Get well soon Bill!

Get Better Bill..Prayers sent..JR

Get well soon Bill. I hope all is going well. Please take good care of yourself.

Mark

Thanks Carlos! And I certainly agree with Toxic about there not being a nicer guy anywhere, not is with a nicer woman, Martie! They are all on my prayer list now and I'm sure our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will hear them!:wub: Come on Bill, get tough darn-it and get better:( I want to be able to get down there to visit all of you again! To heck with the fishing as long you're ok my friend..

Very,Very Warm Regards,

Uncle Billy

I want to be able to get down there to visit all of you again! To heck with the fishing as long you're ok my friend..

Amen Uncle Billy, That about says it. Well put Sir.

Spoke briefly to Martie this afternoon. Bill is home from the hospital as of earlier this week and is slowly doing better. We'll try to swing by when its convenient for the Hamilton's, but Martie reports that he is doing better. Hang in there Bill (and Martie!).

Thanks for the report Jim. Please ask him if he needs anything. Id be more than willing to make the drive to help with whatever is needed

Mark

Jim

Thanks for the update. LEt them know if they need anything, anything at all, to let me know and I will get out there, ok? Leaves or whatever.

Get well soon, Bill. The fish miss you and so do we! big hug!

If Bill and Martie need anything or if a group is formed to work on the many, many leaves they have let me know. I'd be happy to pitch in.

Steve

Latest posts

Back