Big Boy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron288 Callahan

Reaction score
Hey Trep i just wanted let you that i went with mike thurseday and this is one of three. Only 3 bites 9 - 7 - 3 just thought i would make you home sick. T ake care my friend see you soon.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o314/TritonMike/allatoona7lber3-1.jpg

here the one when i was with him. that first one was the day after

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o314/TritonMike/allatoona7lber3-1.jpg

Great fish, wassup with the beer goggles on the back half of the swim bait!?:huh:

Jim

Thats a new bait he has just came up with and want be out till april 19. its the special tail he wants to keep covered till then. it is one awsome bait for sure.

sully he is a guide on allatoona[ga]for spots and largemouth.that just something hes been working on.

Well dangblastic ron, not only a keep, but you go TMike in that fancy triton, you are getting spoiled!!! You sure you're gonna want to fish with a lowly 17 NITRO owner when i get back!!! lol

Glad you got on the water with me, i'm jealous. Hey did you remember to ask for pointer Bone colored he was gonna get asused one for me, to replace the one I lost of elis to a huge largemouth???

Trep

Well dangblastic ron, not only a keep, but you go TMike in that fancy triton, you are getting spoiled!!! You sure you're gonna want to fish with a lowly 17 NITRO owner when i get back!!! lol

Glad you got on the water with me, i'm jealous. Hey did you remember to ask for pointer Bone colored he was gonna get asused one for me, to replace the one I lost of elis to a huge largemouth???

Trep

Ron said:
sully he is a guide on allatoona[ga]for spots and largemouth.that just something hes been working on.

Thanks. I only asked because I have a quite a few swimbaits and that one would look like a decent gizzard shad pattern for a place I fish.

Latest posts

Back