Been car shopping again

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR F

Reaction score
Went looking again, Mustang Is a fine hot rod but I think these old bones need comfort.Looking at a new Buick,Mercedes,Caddy,I Like the Buick alot and It's really comfortable..I don't need all the HP anymore,Speed Is to easy to get with the ford,And so R tickets..I don't like Lexus,My daughter has one..Drove a Jag. also,Not my thing..Anyone have a favorite...JR

Dude...the Lacerne is a car I drove and would own one if I was looking:cool:

Caddy SRX the 2012 have the new V6 with 308hp and lots of torque.

I looked at all the suv's in that price range and really like the style of the Caddy.

I have not been disappointed

As a car dealer here in Texas i tell you that its all personal preference. If you want resale value never buy a caddy, jag, mercedes or bmw. If you want comfort the buick is the best there is. The new buicks are awesome. I use to be a chevy guy but after my mother-in-law just bought a 2012 ford lariat and it knocks chevy out the park. But the only thing i can tell ya is look at all cars before buying and good luck.

I own a 2011 Ford Tarus. Best all around car for comfort, gas mileage and handling. It has a roomy interor cause I'm 6'3" and 250 lbs. Lot's of trunk room. It handles great and I highly recommend them.

Barry from La.:)

I just can't (or won't) spend the $$$ for a new car. My current car (bought last year) is a 2005 Sedan DeVille. Love the comfort/ride. I haven't been in the new Buick's, but I hear good reports.

Recently rented/drove for a week a brand new Mustang Convertible (vrooooom!). It was very nice and brought back my earlier Muscle Car memories. Handled great. During my week I drove it both to and from Boston (60 mile trip one way) from where I was in New Hampshire. Highway ride was okay, but that is where I really missed my Caddy.

I've driven the Caddy 'Crossover' and the CTX several times over the past year (loaners while mine was in the shop). I simply DO NOT LIKE the CTX. Not comfortable; hard to get in and out of; lacks interior room. The crossover they have (don't remember the model) is better - but I still feel 'boxed in'. Ride and interior space a little better.

Tex

BMW rode in one the other day. Thatz!!! the way to go with your money JR shouldn't even dent the ole pocketbook. :lol:

fatrap

Latest posts

Back